Jasmine Handwoven Towel
The JASMINE Turkish towel is hand-woven by local artisans in Turkey using 80% cotton and 20% linen threads, following the authentic traditional technique.
Turkish towels (or peshtemals) have been used for centuries in hammams, the traditional Turkish baths, where bathing is a slow, relaxing ritual rather than a quick, daily need. The art of hand-weaving Turkish towels has evolved over the years to make the perfect hammam companion; Turkish towels
- are very absorbent,
- are lightweight and easy to carry,
- dry quickly even in humid environments and always smell fresh
- are naturally made and stylish,
- are perfect for everyday use.
- can also be used as a shawl, a scarf, a throw or a blanket.
Since it is compact and dries very quickly you can bring your towel to the beach, the pool, the spa, your yoga class.